By: infotechalive April 6, 2018
Various advancements and customizations are common in this enormous world of web. These advancements are the signs of progress and tend to overcome the shortcomings of existing applications. HTML has launched a number of versions for designing web pages and websites. However, the major parameter to judge the latest version is its efficiency. There are a number of problems with HTML 5 which has brought the need to introduce HTML 6. High end web solutions are challenging with the existing version, which serves as a reason that companies are demanding its improvement. In order to fulfil the demand of brilliant markup language and to overcome the shortcomings of HTML5, HTML6 has been introduced with the following advancements:
- Users prefer to communicate with the browser that has camera and microphone connection.It is due to the digital era that people prefer this feature of HTML6. Users will find an incorporation of a photo or video capture. The photos stored in the device could be easily accessed, thus ensuring better control and security.
- Few steps can be followed to implement the feature of pluggable language. This is highly beneficial for web developers. It is useful in creating unique designs.
- This brilliant version provides article annotations through paragraphs and sentences. The remarkable feature is that it provides through words as well. It allows the same through images and even videos.
- HTML 6 provides faster authentication. It is made up of trusted software that provides efficiency and that too at a much faster speed. Cookies have been replaced by sign tokens with embedded keys only when it’s for extreme confidentiality and security.
- The latter version provides better control over videos dispersed across web pages. HTML 5 provides a rectangular frame that too with limited control across text track. This is available for annotations and subtitles. There is a set track for activities.
- For better presentations, it’s necessary to have better formats and tactics of language usage. There must be a certain room for general and important details that need to be highlighted like address, phone number etc. HTML 6 specifies location, date, bibliography, etc. The feature proves to be useful as it speeds up search engines and boosts webpage quality.
- The main problem while browsing is the pixel size of the image. This size varies significantly from mobile to desktop screen. HTML 6 has improved its quality, thus improving the image quality. It would provide optimum height and width to the image as per screen resolution.
- It provides proper control to allow people who can view the contact information. It provides security against spams and gives automatic access to code arriving from some specific domains only. It guards the page and proves to be a useful feature of HTML 6.
HTML6 is surely seen as a way to enhance the original website and improve the quality of the web pages.