By: infotechalive August 4, 2018
What is ReactJS?
Some features of ReactJS:
- ReactJS supports native libraries that let building of enhanced architecture for applications of iOS, Android and UPD.
- It works with properties flow down process that letspass a call back function with the help of modification.
- React creates aVirtual Document Object Model that helps building an in-memory data structure cache. This renders only those components which were actually changed.
- ReactJSprovides declarative views which let developer identify codes easily and also enable them to make it predictable to debug.
- ReactJS is a component based language that helps build encapsulated components. This helps app manage own state.
- While using ReactJS,developers can create new features on their own without restricting themselves to existing codes only.
What is AngularJS?
Some features of AngularJS:
- AngularJS extends the functionalities of HTML that help developers create development framework faster.
- It is supported by MVC architecture, which makes it very easy for developersto develop and test coding.
- It provides the feature of dependency injection that enables developer to have better control.
- It also provides data binding functionality that helps them reduce the time which they were spending in writing the same codes again and again.
- It supports directive and expression filters that help developers to modify data before presenting it to the users.
- Angular supports expressions which let developer manage the data with the useful and already built templates.
- It provides a framework within which developers can easily create, read, update and delete.
Why ReactJS over AngularJS?
Even though AngularJS is popularly used by millions of developers all around the world, ReactJS is still a preferable and better choice when compared to Angular JS. This is because, ReactJS comes with easy to use and simple templates that are reliable and trustworthy for developers when compared to AngularJS. Even when AngularJS provides a supportive library for code creation and generation still React JS is preferred widely because it helps developer understand codes easily without any complexity that exists within AngularJS.
- It is basic – Just the basic knowledge of ReactJS is sufficient for creating better coding.
- It supports reusability – ReactJS is easy to learn and it is never essential to apply same codes always. One can bring in necessary innovations which make it easy to apply. It provides facility of reusability.
- It increases performance – It helps build concepts of dependency which,in turn, helpmodules with greater performance.
- It allows testability – ReactJS helps create applications that are easy to test. With this, it is also possible to manipulate the existing state ofapplication codes which is little difficult with AngularJS.
- Data binding architecture – It allows building application architecture that contains components.
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂